Reinforce your understanding of ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS medical coding concepts with practical applications! Corresponding to the chapters in ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding: Theory and Practice, 2015 Edition, this workbook includes engaging, interactive exercises to help you review concepts and prepare for successful employment in medical coding.
- Matching exercises, multiple-choice questions, coding questions, and case scenarios with MS-DRG assignments in each chapter reinforce key content from the text.
- Hands-on application activities and case studies help users master coding concepts and apply them in real-world scenarios.
- ICD-10-CM/PCS codes are included for all coding exercises and examples, in preparation for the October 2015 implementation of ICD-10.
- ICD-10 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting are included in each chapter on coding.
- Evolve companion website for the ICD-10-CM/PCS Coding text offers convenient online access to updates, partial answer keys, and coding guidelines.
- NEW! Updated ICD-10 code revisions, released in spring 2014, incorporated to provide the most up-to-date information available.