Ugreen USB VGA KVM Switch allows you to share one USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor to control 2 computers.
It is designed for multitask with two computers at your convenience, increasing productivity in the office or at home ; You can switch between 2 computers using a manual switch located on the top of the KVM unit.
1. One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor control two computers
2. Max resolution: 1920 x 1440;
3. No software drivers required;
4. No power adapter required;
How It Works
1. Connect the USB devices to the USB A female connectors on the switch;
2. Connect a VGA cable to the VGA OUT interface and the display device;
3. Connect VGA IN1 and USB IN1 to PC1 at the same time;
4. Connect VGA IN2 and USB IN2 to PC2 at the same time;
5. Press the manual switch button to switch between the two computers.
* Windows 10 / 8/ 7/ XP/ Vista (32-bit / 64-bit)
* Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
* Sun Solaris
Please make sure the VGA Input Connector 1 and USB B Connector 1 were plugged in the same Host. VGA IN1 and USB IN1 is corresponding. Do NOT support VGA IN1 and USB IN2 mixed insertion.
Ugreen 2-Port USB VGA KVM Switch x 1;
USB 2.0 Type A to Type B Cable 1.5M x 2