10Gbps Speed and Multi-shielded Cable
Ugreen Cat7 network Ethernet cable is capable of transmitting data at speed up to 10Gbps over 100m run of cable. It is made out of 4 shielded twisted pair (U/FTP) of copper wires with two RJ45 connectors on each end. Compared to the Cat 6 network Ethernet cable, the additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires provides better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality.
Ugreen Network Ethernet cables offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switches, hubs, network printers, game boxes and network attached storage devices , Xbox, PS2,PS3,Ps4 and game boxes whit RJ45 port.
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a respective port on a compatible device
1. Standard: Cat 7; Meet TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 Specfications,Backward compatible with Cat 5e / Cat 6 / Cat 6a Ethernet Cable
2. Conductor Construction: 8 wires Stranded Copper with shielding, much better than performance than copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire
3. Support bandwidth upto 600Mhz
4. Support speed up to 10Gbps
5. 26AWG, OD:6.3 mm
6. Gold Plated RJ45 connectors for optimized signal quality
7. 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk
8. Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold
What You Get
Ugreen Cat7 Shielded Ethernet Patch Cablex1
√ Backed by Ugreen 18 Month Hassle-free Warranty and Lifetime Friendly Customer Service