The Right Prayers for Every Need is a collection of prayers that addresses a broad range of situations and experiences. In straightforward, simple language, the prayers echo the thoughts and feelings that rise up in everyone from sorrow to gratitude, from loneliness to love.
- To help you find the perfect prayer for any need, the book is divided in to 14 themed chapters.
- Each individual prayer is brief enough to read in a minute or two and provides food for thought. The book’s arrangement makes it adaptable to individual needs readers can focus on a single prayer or take in a chapter at a time. For further reflection on each theme, the prayers are supplemented by original quotes, as well as Bible verses.
- This handy prayer book is small enough to carry anywhere, and it has a durable padded cover and ribbon bookmark. Beautiful photographs and easy-to-read text enhance each prayer.
The 14 chapters included in this book:
- When You’re Praising God in Gratitude
- When You’re Seeking Guidance
- When You’re Facing Fear or Danger
- When You’re Feeling Frustrated or Overwhelmed
- When You’re Fighting Illness
- When You’re Struggling with Loneliness
- When You’re Having Relational Strife
- When You’re Needing Forgiveness
- When You’re Dealing with Disappointment
- When You’re Responding to a Crisis
- When You’re Experiencing a Sorrow
- When You’re Battling Depression
- When You’re Questioning Your Faith
- When You’re Wanting to Express Love to God
The Right Prayers for Every Need helps people turn to God in times of trouble, transition, healing, celebration, and more.