The go-to legal resource for principals, fully updated!
How often does a potential legal issue arise at your school? Now in an expanded third edition, this trusted resource provides clear and helpful guidance from a team of respected school-law experts. Substantive new information shows principals how to:
- Address student use and misuse of technology, on and off campus
- Avoid the pitfalls of zero-tolerance discipline policies
- Lead school safety and violence prevention, including collaboration with school resource officers and other personnel
- Prevent and respond to bullying incidents
- Stay current with special education requirements
- Ensure that employment and evaluation practices reflect the law