Enjoy having an easy-to-understand overview on the seven churches in Revelation!
Packed with quick-reference charts, simple summaries, and a full-color map, this quick-reference pamphlet explains Jesus’ message to each of the seven churches and shows key information at a glance! Perfect for personal use, small groups, or to add depth to any Revelation Bible study.
The book of Revelation contains seven letters from Jesus to 7 churches in Asia Minor. In these letters, Jesus addresses the spiritual health of each church He praised, encouraged, challenged, and warned each church so that they may be faithful to the end. As Christians today, it is important that we too check the spiritual health of our walk with God as we continue to wait for the coming of our Lord Jesus.
From the faithful church of Philadelphia to the lukewarm congregation of Laodicea, enjoy having a solid overview at your fingertips that covers the cultural background and the relevant application of this key part of the Book of Revelation.
14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long.
3 Key Features of Rose’s Seven Churches of Revelation Pamphlet
Easy-to-Understand Overview on the 7 Churches in the Book of Revelation
Understanding the background of each church is vital for correctly understanding the message given to them. This pamphlet provides simple summaries on the culture, history, and persecution of each church. It also features fascinating facts that will deepen your understanding of the Book of Revelation.
For each of the seven churches, easily see:
- Overview of the Church (Who were they? Where were they located? What was life like in that city? And more!)
- Strength and weakness of each church
- Church challenge (Covers how each of the 7 churches could improve.)
- Eternal and individualized promise given to them by Jesus
The 7 churches of Revelation include: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
Features Quick-Reference Charts That Will Add Depth to Any Revelation Bible Study
- Overview chart on the seven churches. See each church’s strengths, weaknesses, and promise at a glance. (Includes full-color graphics.)
- Quick-reference chart showing Jesus’ Presence in Each Church. (Jesus identifies himself differently to each church. Deepen your understanding of who Jesus is by digging deeper into the 7 ways he identifies himself, such as: “the First and the Last;” he holds a “double-edged sword;” and more!
- 4 Views of the End-Times Chart: Covers the four Christian views of how to interpret the Book of Revelation. Click here to learn more.
Includes Full-Color Visuals-Including a Map of the Seven Churches
Features stunning graphics, clear headers, and a full-color map that shows the location of each of the churches in Revelation, major cities surrounding it, and its distance from major travel routes.
Imagine seeing all you need to know at a glance and experience the convenience of having key background information provided in one place. It makes digging into the Book of Revelation even easier!