Our VGA Monitor Y-Splitter Cable is a great solution for duplicating images from a computer to two identical screens. Applications include security
monitors, conference room presentations, or video in a house of worship.
– Host Connector: 1 x 15-pin VGA Male
– Display Connectors: 2 x 15-pin VGA Female
Easily connect two monitors to a single VGA source computer. Simply attach VGA cables (sold separately) from the monitors to the female ends of this cable adapter.
Supported video resolutions include 800×600 (SVGA), 1024×768 (XGA), 1600×1200 (UXGA), and 1080p for high resolution monitors.
– VGA cables to connect the displays are sold separately.
– Connecting a long VGA cable may degrade the video appearance.
– This passive cable only duplicates (does not extend) the PC screen to a monitor.
– Audio is not supported over VGA, it must be transmitted separately.
Your purchase protection
1 Year Worry-Free Warranty. 24-hours email contact service is available. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We’re standing by to assist you all the time.