Don’t be forced to buy thermostat wire beyond your needs. We sell by the foot!!
Item Specifications: Thermostat wire is used in fields, such as air conditioning and electrical , and is essential in providing a low voltage signal to control devices for switching purposes. Uses for this wire includes controlling relays , powering transformers , as well sending 24 volts from thermostats to turn on/off your air conditioning unit or furnace. It can also be used for home automation and home alarm systems.
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 18 AWG , Stranded Copper Conductors
- Low Smoke PVC jacket , Ripcord and Sequential Footage Marking
- 75°C PVC white jacket
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UL Type CMP/CL3P / cUL Type CMP/FT6 , NEC Article 725 & 800 , California State Fire Marshall
- Shielded CMP (Plenum) rated Security & Alarm cable is commonly used in Power Limited Control Circuits, Audio, Security, Intercom and Alarm installations
Replaces / Supersedes:
- Thermostat wire manufactured by Honeywell , Baron , Coleman Cable , CERRO , Lightyear , CCI and other low voltage wire manufacturers
Can’t Find Your Length? , Contact AirstarSupply
Note : Images are for illustration only. Actual item may vary.