If you could pay off your mortgage in even a third of the time instead of waiting thirty years to pay it off, wouldn’t you want to know how to do that?
It’s possible with the right home loan. While it may seem unbelievable, it comes down to math and a little education that banks prefer homeowners not know about.
Michael Lush has spent fifteen years as a mortgage originator helping consumers get into their dream home.
After speaking to a wealthy mentor of his, he then stumbled across how the wealthy finance their homes using lines of credit.
Along with his co-author, David Dutton, Lush now teaches future homeowners, present homeowners as well as successful real estate investors how to use a simple home equity line of credit to pay off a home in 5-7 years.
In this book you will learn:
– The case against a mortgage from a 15 year mortgage veteran.
– Why making extra payments on a mortgage vs a HELOC is still slower and also locks your money up until you sell your home.
– 2 important reasons why this strategy isn’t more well known.
– How to pay off a home faster even if you have very little equity.
– 5 powerful resources that will help you get started quickly to becoming mortgage free.
– Pros and Cons of a HELOC
– The deadly mistakes homeowners make when using a HELOC – How to build a real estate empire. – How to buy a vacation home and pay it off quickly (See chapter 9) Before you even think about signing on for a thirty year mortgage, you owe it to yourself to read this book as well as check out their popular Youtube channel.