Maximize the power of QuickBooks 2014
Create a comprehensive, streamlined small business financial management system with help from an expert! Written by an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, QuickBooks 2014: The Guide shows you, step by step, how to customize the #1 bestselling financial software to suit your business.
Learn proven methods for managing your business finances, processing invoices, tracking inventory, monitoring sales, and administering payroll. Maximize the software’s capabilities and run your small business efficiently using the best practices and time-saving techniques packed inside this practical resource.
- Configure and customize QuickBooks for your business
- Enter transactions quickly and accurately
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Monitor and manage inventory
- Integrate with online banking services
- Track employee hours and manage payroll
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage budgets and project cash flow
- Prepare for tax time
- Secure your data
- Run analytical business reports
- Make key business decisions with confidence