“I was enjoying the book so much that I wish it was longer.”
–David C. Ditler – Production Control Analyst, CSC
Looking for a way to generate fast (and cheap) leads with your Pinterest marketing efforts?
Not sure how to convert all those pins, pinboards — and annoying repins of Nordstrom shoes — into a Pinterest for business boost to your bottom line?
Searching for a simple, step-by-step small business marketing process you can use to build your brand, spread your message and make some frickin’ moolah with good, old PINTEREST?
“Great reference book on how to get the absolute most out of Pinterest! Highly recommended to anyone with something to sell.”
–Kim Hornsby – Author, Dream Jumper series
Well, search no more!
Because in Pinterest Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy – Vol.4 of the Small Business Marketing Collection you’ll learn, in this no-nonsense Pinterest business guide, such juicy nuggets as:
- “4 Steps to a Kick-Ass Pinterest Profile” – No Pinterest for small business strategy will go anywhere without an effective and tricked-out profile. Here’s where we get your profile looking its supreme and awesome best.
- “7 Tools Every Pinterest Marketer Must Have” – Without the right tools your marketing social media efforts will be just that…effort. Here’s where we go over the THINGS you just gotta have in place to make your life easier and get real results.
- “4 Keys to Creating the Perfect Pin” – It sounds simple enough. Have a pretty picture, put in some keyword text. But…oh there’s so much more to it then that. And in this chapter we show you how to make sure when marketing with social media in the Pinter-verse that each of your pins does its absolute business-boosting best.
- “7 Killer Strategies for Getting a Crapload of Pinterest Followers” – All the pretty pins in the world won’t do much good if you don’t have followers. And in this chapter I show you how to develop a seriously passionate, if irrational, fan base.
- “Pinterest Contests Made Supremely Easy” – When looking for ways to use social media in marketing aims, there may be no bigger ROI than Pinterest contests. That’s because people love contests…and it tends to lead to targeted leads and eventual sales. This chapter will show you how to run a successful one.
And each chapter includes easy-to-follow action steps to help you boost your Pinterest marketing IQ – without taking a single, $2,000 online course from the gurus.
PURCHASE Pinterest Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy – Vol.4 of the Small Business Marketing Collection TODAY!
Might just be the very thing standing between you and…Pinterest business awesomeness.
- Internet Marketing
- Computers & Technology
- Digital Media
- Media & Communications
- Social Media
- Sales & Selling