From Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens:
What’s My Payoff?
My bedroom is my home base and keeping it organized is a must. If my room isn’t in solid condition, it’s difficult to keep the rest of my life on track. Here are some other reasons that motivate me to keep my room organized:
– My room is the only space on the entire planet that is solely mine.
– My organized room allows me to maximize my space and time.
– My room boosts my confidence.
– My room gives others (especially my mom!) confidence in me.
– Organizing my room allows me to do what I want, when I want.