“The Essentials of On-Page SEO: How to rank higher and make all your SEO more effective” brings the critical factors of On-Page Search Engine Optimization within reach for any business owner or marketing professional who wants to achieve high search engine rankings with a minimum of time and expense.
The ebook discusses the most essential on page SEO ranking factors, with easy to follow descriptions of how to optimize each component correctly. The author also details several extra components which will make your pages appear to search engines as even more relevant for your targeted keywords.
Here is a sampling of what you will learn:
• How to show search engines what your page is really about – step by step. . .
• Key techniques for achieving maximum keyword value in your content. . .
• What you must never do in your outbound links. . .
• What you must include on your page to outrank competitors with similar content. . .
• Which common usability practice may hurt your SEO efforts. . .
• Why the most popular blogging platform may actually hurt your SEO efforts. . .
• And what you can do to tilt the balance back in your favor. . .
Armed with this formula, you can be sure of achieving the highest search engine placements possible before investing in time consuming or expensive backlinking campaigns. This gives you important benefits:
• Now you can achieve enough organic search traffic to test the conversion and profitability of a website before spending time or money on off-page optimization.
• With a foundation of optimal on-page SEO factors, subsequent SEO efforts become far more effective, so you can achieve better results with less effort, saving your business time and money.
• In less competitive market niches, you may be able to achieve high organic search rankings with little or no backlinking at all.
All techniques discussed are completely “white hat” and in line with best practices.
Author Colin Dodgson is a business owner and entrepreneur with more than 25 years experience in the world of marketing, design and web site development. He is the founder and president of PressReady Marketing, and is currently running the online startup myBizGizmo.com, helping small businesses simplify and automate their marketing programs.