Your home is where life happens. Melissa Michaels, New York Times bestselling author of Love the Home You Have and the best-selling book and blog The Inspired Room, knows how it feels to become overwhelmed by stuff.
In spite of the messes and clutter that accumulates in daily life and the inevitable life-changes that bring so much disorder in the house, a home should be a sanctuary.
With insightful ideas and helpful encouragement, Melissa will show you how to:
- clear out clutter to welcome in what best serves your family
- more effortlessly decide what to keep and what to let go of
- develop habits that will simplify your home and your life
- discover the joy of daily routines and simple organizational systems
- create more space in your home and schedule for what matters most
You’ll find a practical plan to jumpstart your progress in decluttering and organizing your home and plenty of tips to inspire you.
Along the way, you’ll make more room for the things you really love!