Lean Six Sigma For Beginners 3rd Edition, A Quickstart Beginner’s Guide To Lean Six Sigma
Do you want to turn things around to increase your profits ?
Do you want make processes smooth and continuous ?
The book explains precisely what you need to do to ensure that the wastage that takes place in the organization comes to a stop, and that all operations are straightened out in a way that makes processes smooth and continuous. In short, you are able to turn things around in a way that results to increased revenues and hence profits.
By implementing the guidelines given in this book, you will transform your organization to one where downtime is a term of the past, and where idle movements and idle talk do not exist. Consequently, you will find yourself with an organization where nobody wants to leave because they feel like home, especially because in addition to a better pay, each of them feels valued. Obviously, low turnover of the workforce is a vote of confidence to the organization, and everyone wants to do business with organizations with a good name. All this leads to increase in the organization’s bottom line and everyone associated with the organization is happy.
In this book you will learn:
- What Lean Six Sigma entails
- How Lean Six Sigma manifests itself on a day-to-day basis
- The relationship between the Lean Process and the Six Sigma approach
- How to use the concepts of Lean Six Sigma in a Professional environment
- Why it is important to adopt the Lean Six Sigma Management Approach to Business
- How to apply Lean Six Sigma in Government Institutions
- Challenges to anticipate in implementing new processes and how to tackle them
- How to do statistical analysis in Lean Six Sigma
- The meaning of different percentages calculated in Lean Six Sigma
- The benefits small and medium size organizations stand to gain from Lean Six Sigma
- How to get special international recognition through Lean Six Sigma Certification
- The distinct difference between general quality improvement and Lean Six Sigma
- The sectors that benefit from Lean Six Sigma
- Global job opportunities for Belt holders of Lean Six Sigma
- The kinds of waste that Lean Six Sigma eliminates
- How Lean Six Sigma complements quality assurance leading to efficiency
- The reason some companies shy away from Lean Six Sigma
- Big reason you should implement Lean Six Sigma
- How to write a business case for Lean Six Sigma
- And much, much more..
So if you want to everything about Lean Six Sigma, then read further!
Buy your copy today!