**Fourth Edition: Updated for Minitab 17, more Lean tools, improved graphics**
The Lean Six Sigma and Minitab guide explains Lean Six Sigma in a down-to-earth and practical format, and provides detailed Minitab instructions and screenshots throughout.
Now in its 4th edition with over 100,000 copies sold, this Lean Six Sigma guide is firmly established as the practical guide for business improvement professionals worldwide.
The guide includes:
– Over 135 Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
– Logical routemaps through the Six Sigma DMAIC flow.
– Detailed Minitab instructions and screenshots.
– Clear diagrams and explanations.
– Easy-to-navigate format with DMAIC tabs.
– Interactive examples with free data files and templates.
Who should use this book?
– Lean Six Sigma trainees.
– Improvement practitioners delivering real life Six Sigma projects.
– Project Sponsors overseeing Six Sigma projects.
– Senior managers requiring an introduction to Lean and Six Sigma.