Ferrule Wire Terminal Block Crimping Tool Plier Tool Kit Set with 860 Ferrules, Wire cutter, Storage Bag, UL Color AWG Guidelines, Industry Standard Coded Ferrules
- Complete Crimp Tool Kit – Each set comes with a crimping tool, Wire Cutter and 860 pieces insulated wiring terminals to support small DIY projects and large electrical repairs.
- The ferrule crimping tool range is 0.25-10mm²/ 26 – 8 AWG, suitable for most typed insulated, non-insulated sleeve terminals and connectors. While our wire cutter and stripper is compatible with 10-22 AWG solid core and stranded wires.
- Our ferrules are compliant with industry standard guide for color coding and wire AWG size. Many products assign random colors, but we follow the UL industry standard color coding and AWG guide for compliance. We do the research of each of our tool packs to follow the industry set guidelines.
- Ferrule sleeves made of high temperature polypropylene, and the tube is made of corrosion resistant tin-plated copper.
- Our steel crimper features non-slip, ergonomic handle design labor-saving ratchet device provides improved gripping power. Ratchet type linkage mechanism allows for automatic and precise crimping as well as one handed operation. Making the operation easier, faster and more reliable.