It’s all in your 20s!
This one book contains concepts, tools, and beliefs that helped an average Indian guy in his 20s pull off some difficult stunts. A poor academic performance made him grab any and all chances of success that came his way. He was hungry to make his mark and it showed in the way he went about business.
Unlocking success was not easy. There were many downs and a few ups in his career. Earning detractors was easier than making friends. But at the end of the trials and tribulations, he found himself comfortably placed to nudge and guide other 20-somethings on to a better life.
‘It’s All In Your 20s’ intends to help 20-something guys and girls unlock their true potential. The life lessons shared in the book include:
01) Importance of practicing candor
02) Guarding self from feelings of insecurity
03) Being wary of the process of validation
04) Not indulging in unhealthy comparisons
05) Gaining financial independence early in life
06) Dealing with anger
07) Seeking selfless mentors
08) Setting goals and achieving them
09) Making sacrifices
10) Choosing between fight and flight
..and some more!