This USB to Serial UART (TTL level) adapter allows you to connect your computer through USB port and use it as a regular serial communication port. All USB protocol is handled within this adapter. There is no other device or programming required.
The adapter is perfect for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board attaches directly to the USB bus via a standard type A receptacle connector. It shows up on any Windows computer as a standard serial COM port. Any applications that talk to this COM port is automatically convert to USB and back to UART to your target board.
- The Cable provides a USB to TTL Serial interface to 6-pin header.
- Single board USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Fully assisted hardware (RTS#/CTS#) or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
- +5V output allows external logic to be powered from the USB port
- Transmit and receive LEDs
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10
Linux and Mac OS 10.X
6-Pin Header Assignment:
- Pin 1 GND
- Pin 2 CTS
- Pin 3 VCC
- Pin 4 TXD
- Pin 5 RXD
- Pin 6 RTS