Frida Kahlo — feminist, visionary, provocateur, revolutionary — is an icon synonymous with creativity, originality, and empowerment. This bewitching wall calendar will inspire you to explore your inner Frida, ignite your creative fire, shake loose your fears, and boldly color the canvas of your life. Beguiling portraits of this groundbreaking folk artist by twelve powerhouse contemporary artists are paired with the thoughts and musings of writer and life-artist Angi Sullins. Together they channel Frida’s indomitable spirit and will keep you entranced throughout the year — for the love of Frida!
- A year of bewitching portraits of Frida Kahlo on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- The perfect gift for the artist, folk art enthusiast, and fan of Frida Kahlo.
- An eclectic collection of portraits of Frida Kahlo — all inspired by Frida’s signature style — by artists such as Silas Toball, Aunia Kahn, Yuyi Morales and Jena Dellagrottaglia.
- With enchanting text by writer and life-artist Angi Sullins of Duirwaigh Studios that channels Frida’s indomitable spirit.
- Printed on FSC® Certified Mixed Source Paper with soy-based inks.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.