Real-life examples from the author’s experience illuminate a step-by-step plan that can help entrepreneurial leaders achieve their goals.
• Suggests easy-to-follow principles for entrepreneurial leaders in all kinds of organizations based on the author’s 40+ years of success leading enterprises in the business and nonprofit worlds
• Combines principles of entrepreneurship and leadership into two groundbreaking models
• Explains the fundamentals of entrepreneurial leadership in clear, readily understandable language
• Shows the reader how to identify commercially viable opportunities versus opportunities that may not generate income
• Takes readers inside the “Cola Wars” of the 1980s and 1990s, providing a glimpse into an industry that most people regularly patronize but of which they have no insider understanding
• Uses real-life examples to show how entrepreneurial leadership has been practiced in unexpected places, including three U.S. presidencies