This Durablow remote control system is to provide a safe and reliable remote control system for gas heating appliances, such as gas fire fireplace.
The system can be operated thermostatically or manually from the transmitter (remote handset).
The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20-foot range using non-directional signals.
The remote receiver box code must be matched to the transmitter prior to initial use.
Includings: (Please check and make sure all parts are in good condition before installation.)
Remote transmitter; Remote receiver box w/ 18 wire; Wall mount cover plate + screws; Switch box screw; Slide switch button; Installation Instructions
1. There are three TEMPERATURE DIFFERENTIAL (SWING) numbers for user’s choice: +/- 1°F (0.5°C), +/- 2°F (1°C) , and +/- 3°F (1.6°C).
2. The receiver box replaces a standard SPST switch. Most gas fireplaces are wired to a standard wall switch and these are all SPST.
3. The temperature sensor is in the remote transmitter, not receiver.
4. If your unit has a standard MILLIVOLT gas valve you should be able to use this remote without issue.
5. Durablow remote control system are NOT compatible with other competitors’ transmitter or receiver, such as Napoleon, SkyTech, Ambient, Robertshaw.
▼ Replaces Cross Reference Model #: 9800322, 9800324, 9800326, 9800328, 9800329, 9800550, 9800580, 1001-A, 1001, 1001TH, 1001T, 1410T, 1410-A, 1410TH, 3002, 3301, CON-TH, RCK-K, RCK-KS, 5310, 55644
▼ LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The Brand name & Model # (if listed) are for cross reference only. All Brands, Trademarks & Model Numbers remain the property of their respective owners.
▼ FCC approved.
▼ Any questions, contact us. Thank you.