Mothers and daughters of all ages will love these 101 stories about the special bond they share.
How often have you seen a teenage girl pretend to be perturbed, but secretly smile, when she is told that she acts or looks just like her mother? Fathers, brothers, and friends sometimes shake their head in wonder as girls “turn into their mothers.” This collection will inspire, amuse, and warm your heart with stories on:
- the special bond between mothers and daughters
- the magical, mysterious similarities between them
- the evolution from parent and child to best friends
- the changing roles as mother takes care of child and then child takes care of mother
- the inner strength a daughter carries from her mother
- the unconditional love between grandmothers and granddaughters