Pull up a seat next to Harold’s carving bench as he teaches you how to carve faces with life and expression while sharing decades of carving tips and techniques! Learn from Harold Enlow, one of America’s foremost caricature carvers:
- How to carve faces such as Cowboy, Santa, Wood Spirit, Witch, Ugly Faces, & more
- How to render highly-detailed features like eyes, lips, nose, hair, & ears
- How to add life and expression to your carvings
- Clear, easy-to-follow instructions
- Detailed patterns
- Masterful tips & techniques gathered over decades of carving
- Each project is done in small steps that guarantee success
Follow along as the legendary Harold Enlow, a founding member of the Caricature Carvers of America, teaches you how to carve faces with life and expression.
Enlow shares his masterful woodcarving tips and techniques that make his carvings stand out in this information-packed book. You’ll learn to carve a female face, a cowboy face, a Native American face, a Santa face, and more. Best of all, you’ll discover Enlow’s secret to success: Learning how to render highly detailed eyes, lips, nose, hair, and ears before moving on to carving a complete face.
Inside this workbook, you’ll find clear, easy-to-follow instructions and detailed patterns for carving a variety of faces. Each project is done in small steps that guarantee success.
For anyone who wants to learn to carve faces that stand out in a crowd, this is a must-have addition to your woodcarving library!