Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. Cable Matters Cat 6 patch cables are available in 10 different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 150 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated Cat6 cables.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world.
– Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP
– Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch)
– Connector Type: RJ45
– Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper
– Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated
– Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG
– Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz
– Cable Structure: Stranded
– TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant
– Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant
1 x Cat 6 Patch Cable in 20 Feet in Black
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support