One of the most exciting new features in After Effects is the integration of Cinema 4D using the CINEWARE plug-in and a free version of Cinema 4D Lite. Both provide a wide assortment of new 3D tools and options that are difficult or nearly impossible to achieve in After Effects alone. This book clearly demonstrates how the new 3D workflow bridges the two applications together to raise the design bar for motion graphics and broadcast design.
Hands-on exercises teach you essential production skills including:
- Modeling in CINEMA 4D Lite
- Importing 3D models in After Effects
- Tracking 3D motion in After Effects
- Compositing with CINEWARE
- Using MoGraph features in CINEMA 4D
- Rendering and optimization techniques
Additional online materials include project files and videos showcasing the techniques covered in the book. To access these materials, please see the ‘eResources’ tab.