Glacier Fresh Water Filter fits any refrigerator that currently uses the SubZero 4204490.
Unlike other compatible filters, the Glacier Fresh filters are tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements, so you can be assured of its quality. The Glacier Fresh filters are proven to perform just as well or better than the OEM filter.
The Glacier Fresh Water Filter is compatible with the following models:
PRO 48 with Glass Door
BI-36F All Freezer
BI-36U Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer
BI-48S Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
BI-48SD Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
BI-36UG Glass Door Refrigerator/Freezer
BI-30U Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer
BI-30UG Glass Door Refrigerator/Freezer
BI-42S Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
BI-42SD Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
Filter Life: 6 months
Flow Rate: 0.66 gallons per minute
Operating Temperature: 33-100°F
Working Pressure: 30-125 psi
Filter Replacement Instructions:
1. Lift the top grille assembly to access the water filter cartridge. To lift the grille, pull out on the bottom edge of the grille and tilt the grille frame forward.
2. Slowly rotate the cartridge one-quarter turn counterclockwise to disengage. Gently twist until the cartridge is free from the base. DO NOT pull. There will be water in the filter cartridge, so it is normal for a small amount of water to spill out.
3. Line up the cartridge so that the locking tabs can be inserted into the filter head.
4. Rotate the filter cartridge into the base approximately one-quarter turn clockwise until it stops. DO NOT overtighten.
5. After the new filter cartridge is installed, the first full bucket of ice produced should be discarded. This will help clean the water system and clear air from the line.