Run four solenoid motors in your 3D printer wuth these L293D controllers. Two DC motors in your remote control monster truck, and more with this DC motor controller IC with two full h-bridges or four half h bridges.
The L293 is a monolithic integrated high voltage, high current four channel driver designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads (such as relays solenoids, DC and stepping motors) and switching power transistors.
To simplify use as two bridges each pair of channels is equipped with an enable input. A separate supply input is provided for the logic, allowing operation at a lower voltage and internal clamp diodes are included.
This device is suitable for use in switching applications at frequencies up to 5 kHz.
The L293D is assembled in a 16 lead plastic package which has 4 center pins connected together and used for heat sinking.
– 100% brand new and high quality L293D DIP 16-pin IC Stepper Motor Drive Controller.
– Channel Capability: 600mA output current / channel.
– Peak Output Current: 1.2A / Channel (non repetitive).
– Enable facility.
– Over temperature protection.
– Logical /0/ input voltage up to 1.5V (High noise immunity).
– Internal clamp diodes.
– Pin No: 16 pi.
Absolute Maximum Ratings
– Vs Supply voltage: 36V.
– Vss Logic Supply Voltage: 36V.
– Vi Input signals: 7V.
– Ven Enable Voltage: 7V.
– Io Peak Output Current (100 mu;s non repetitive): 1.2A.
– Ptot Total Power Dissipation at Tpi: 90deg;C, 4W.
– Tstg, Tj Storage and Junction temperature: -40deg;C to 150deg;C.
Equivalent Dual Timer ICs: LB1909MC, SN754410, ULN2003